I am earning a decent income online since 2010 and most of my income come from affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is simple and everybody can do this on their website. Create a useful, theme based website that provides information, and then casually recommend products that are related to your topic.
What is an Affiliate Network?
Almost all products have an affiliate program these days and many of them controlled by a common affiliate network.
Affiliate network allows you to join and manage multiple affiliate programs through one account.
Why do I Recommend ShareASale Affiliate Network?
I am using ShareASale for a couple of years and it is one of the best affiliate platforms that I ever used. It has thousands of merchants and affiliate programs.
Most of my affiliate income from this site is from the ShareASale affiliate network. Below is the snapshot of my affiliate income from ShareASale.
I am partnered with CJ, ClickBank, Amazon and many other affiliate networks, but I like ShareASale affiliate network more because of its:
- Easy to use interface and tracking system.
- Thousands of professional and quality affiliate programs.
- Pay per lead and pay per sale affiliate programs.
- Two tier affiliate commission for genesis themes to many more programs.
- Payment threshold is $50 (less compared to other networks).
- Direct deposit available to many countries.
How to Join ShareASale Affiliate Network
Anybody can join the ShareASale affiliate network for free. You need a medium to reach people and sell the products. So approval easy if you have a blog or website.
- Join the network
Go to shareasale.com, click on the affiliate sign up button. Provide username and password, then select the country you are living in.
- Then give the website name and website information.
- Give your email id and contact address.
- Finally, choose the payment methods and give tax information.
How to Find the Affiliate Products?
After joining the network, you can search for products which relate to your topics. For example, if you have a parenting website, just log into ShareASale dashboard
- Click on merchants – > select search for merchants.
- Click on browse by category tab. Here you can see many categories.
- click on the family. On the result page, you can see many product listing. Choose the best product from the list that suits your topic and audience.
How much commission I got?
Most of the affiliate programs in ShareASale network offer 10 to 50 percent commission.
Some programs have pay-per-click and pay-per-lead commission structure. That means if your affiliate links get a click or it leads to some free sign ups, you will get a commission.
And some programs have a two-tier commission structure.
An example includes StudioPress Genesis Theme. If you join this affiliate program and someone joins from your link as an affiliate, you will get 1$ and a 5% commission for each sale he made.
How will I get paid?
Once your account reaches $50, you will get paid. They pay via direct deposit or check.
How to increase my Affiliate revenue?
You need to promote quality products to get more commission. I never used banners to promote affiliate products.
Other than using banners I mention useful products in my post or simply show how to use that product or review them. This technique will work for almost all niches and you can earn a good revenue from your site.
I already share some strategies to increase your affiliate marketing income.
If you like this post, please share with your friends.