Amazon has one of the oldest and the biggest affiliate programs which pays millions of dollars monthly to its affiliates. But receiving affiliate payment is the biggest headache for the non-US residents.
The direct bank transfer facility limited to US residents and others have payment options only in the form of Checks and Amazon gift cards.
They issue Checks only when the account reaches $100 and they charge a processing fee of $15 for each Check.
Receiving payments in the form of gift cards are not at all useful for every time.
So here I will show you how to receive your Amazon.com payment as a bank transfer using Payoneer.
- How To Make Money with Amazon Affiliate Program?
- Increase Your Affiliate Earning With Amazon Native Shopping Ads
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer enables fast and reliable fund transfer across 200 countries worldwide.
Most of the big companies accept Payoneer as their payment method. It is very fast, flexible, secure and low-cost.
If you are a small business owner, professional, affiliate or freelancer, Payoneer helps you to receive funds faster and secure.
How to Setup a Payoneer account?
Setting up a Payoneer account is very easy, Just go to Payoneer, give your details. Done.
1. Go to Payoneer.
2. Click on Signup button.
3. Choose ‘Local Bank Account’ from the list and click on Signup button. You can apply for prepaid master card any time from your Payoneer account.
4. Enter all the details correctly to setting up your Payoneer account. Make sure that all the details you entered are correct.
Provide your bank details, and in this account, Payoneer credits all the money that you received.
5. Wait at least one week to Payoneer setup an account for you.
How to receive Amazon.com Affiliate Payments via Payoneer
1. Login to your amazon affiliate dashboard.
2. Go to the top right corner and click on your username >> Account Settings.
3. Click on change payment method under ‘Payment and Tax Information’ tab.
4. Choose to ‘Pay me by direct deposit’ option. Fill all the details correctly.
You will get your US bank details from the Payoneer dashboard while clicking ‘Global Payment Service’ tab.
Choose USD to get your ‘USD Receiving Account (ACH)’ details.
5. Click on save button to update the payment methods.
You have successfully updated your payment method to direct deposit. Now you can receive a small amount as low as $10 from your Amazon.com affiliate program.
Other companies Accept Payoneer
Some of the famous companies which accept Payoneer as a payment option are
Infolinks, Newegg, 99designs, Fiverr, Airbnb, UpWork, etc.
Payoneer Signup bonus
If you use my link to SignUp with Payoneer, you will get a SignUp bonus of $25, when you receive your first $100.
It is very fast and reliable methods to receive payment, so setup your account today.