WordPress is the most powerful blogging platform. The strength of WordPress is its easy to install plugins .Installation for most plugins are just as easy as one click from the admin panel.
I have already shared the basic WordPress plugin list but the installation part is missing from that tutorial. It is very important to know how to install plugins for your WordPress blog.
You can easily install plugins through your WordPress dashboard . Before installing each plugin you need to check its authority and popularity.
Install WordPress Plugins through WordPress Dashboard
You can easily search , find and install plugins through WordPress dashboard .This is the easiest way to install WordPress plugins.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Plugins >> Add New
- Now you can see a search box . Type the name of the plugin you want to install
- You will get a bunch of result . Select the plugin from the result and click the ‘Install Now’ button shown in the bottom of plugin names.
- Now your plugin is installed . Next you want to activate the plugin. Click on the ‘Activate Plugin’ button.
Now your plugin is completely installed and activated. Go to the installed plugin page and click on the settings option . Configure the settings to fit your needs .
There are 2 other methods to install WordPress plugins , that we will discuss in the next session.
- Using the upload method in WordPress admin panel
- Using the FTP method
If you have any questions, feel free to comment here.