How to get more visitors to your website / blog?. The very best way is to improve your search engine ranking. That is the ultimate free traffic you will ever get. If you want to have success on the internet, you need to learn how to search engines rank your pages?.
Yahoo,Bing and Google uses different algorithms to decide the page rank.
How Yahoo! Rank your pages?
Yahoo! ranked a page based on a combination of factors. The major factor is how well the page contents match the search query. It does not mean that searched-for query terms is just a simple text string match.They do a complex text analysis to find the relationships and context of the words in your page.
Another is how “Important” the page is based on its appearance as a reference in other webpages. That is the number of other sites linking to it.When determining how well a page matches a query, the full text content of the page, and the content of the pages that link to it are all taken into account.
Pages Yahoo! wants included in the index:
- Original and unique content.
- Pages created primarily for humans, not for search engines.
- With good hyperlink to help people to find related content.
- With proper metadata(including tittle and description) describing content of the page.
- With good web design
- With No “Link Farms”(somebody building “Link Farms” which create links between unrelated pages to increase page link counts, this will not improve your page ranking.)
How Bing Rank Your Pages?
Bings most basic factor for page rank is , ‘creating websites that are good for people’.
If you need an optimum rank for your site in Bing is to do the following:
- Develop great, unique, original content (including well-implemented keywords) directed toward your targeted audience .
- include words users might choose as search query terms to find the information on your site
- Use well-architected code in your webpages (including images and Sitemaps) so that users’ web browsers and search engine crawlers can read the content you want indexed)
- Earn several, high-quality, authoritative inbound links
- Limit all pages to a reasonable size
- Each page is accessible by at least one static text link.
How Google Rank Your Pages?
The major factor for Google page rank is unique ,original and quality content that provides value.Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
Do some keyword research before creating your content. Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
The Google webmaster guidelines for high page rank as follows:
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you’d feel comfortable explaining what you’ve done to a website that competes with you.
- Don’t participate in link schemes designed to increase your site’s ranking or Page Rank. In particular, avoid links to web spammers or “bad neighborhoods” on the web, as your own ranking may be affected adversely by those links.
- Don’t use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc.
- Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map has an extremely large number of links, you may want to break the site map into multiple pages.
- Keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number.
- Check for broken links and correct HTML.
Most of the search engines primary criteria for ranking is the content quality and value. The most important point you should do is ,If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.For example, you could create product reviews, ratings, and product comparisons.