Video marketing is the optimal way to increase traffic and income. YouTube is the best platform to gain more exposure and building your brand.
Subscribers are one of the key elements in your YouTube success. When you gain a good number of subscribers, all your new videos get more views and much easier to rank fast.
Video annotations are the traditional method used to show call to action subscription button in your videos. In this method, you need to create an annotation for every single video you uploaded. It is very time-consuming and sometimes annoying your visitors.
So here I will show you how to add your channel icon as a call-to-action subscription for all your videos. Advantages of these methods are:
- Once created it is applicable to all your videos (Also shows in your new videos) .
- Shows ‘subscribe’ button with the number of subscribes .
- Your videos look more professional with your custom logo.
- You can set the display timing to show the subscription button.
How to Add Channel Icon – Video Tutorial
Here I created a YouTube video to show you how to add a channel icon in all your Videos.
How to Add the Channel Icon in All Your YouTube Video for More Subscribers
follows these simple steps and adds the channel icon in all your YouTube videos.
1. Sign in to your YouTube dashboard.
2. If you have more than one YouTube channel in your account , select your channel.
3.Click on the channel icon on the right corner of your dashboard . Then click ‘settings’ icon
4. Now you will be directed to the overview page. In ‘Additional features’ , you can see ‘View additional features’ link. Click on that link.
5. In the channel tab >> click on branding menu.
6. In branding >> click ‘Add water mark’ button.
7. Choose your file and click on save.
8. Your logo is uploaded to all your videos . Now we have to choose the ‘display time’ . There are three options like end of video, custom start time or entire video. Select any option you want and click update button.
Now you have successfully uploaded your channel icon in all your videos.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!