Pay Per Click( also known as Cost Per Click) publisher networks are one of the best ways to make money with your website. In PPC method when a visitor clicks your ads, you earn revenue.
Once your site has a good number of posts( at least 50 to earn revenue) and gets a decent amount of organic traffic, you can apply for these networks.
After publishing the best Cost Per Milli publisher network list, I often get more emails asking for best PPC publisher list. So here I am sharing five best Pay Per Click networks, which help you to earn good revenue from your blog.
I tested all these PPC networks on my various niche blogs. All these networks ensure good quality ads and timely payments.
Google AdSense is the king of PPC publisher networks. They display targeted ads on your site.
Google shows up three kinds of ads in your website like contextual, placement and interest based ads.
Contextual ads match your keywords or topic on your website. They get more clicks thus more revenue.
AdSense publisher program accepts small as well as large sites. For getting approval, your site needs unique content, great design, and traffic.
Submit a fully launched site for quick approval. Once your site got approval you need to stick with AdSence TOS and keep your site clean and perfect.
- Getting approval is hard.
- Displaying well-targeted ads.
- Best CPC rate.
- The minimum payout is $100.
- Pay by Check, Wired Transfer.
Chitika is one of the best publisher networks which offers search targeted, mobile and local ads. Publishers can earn revenue by putting ads on their website, blog, app or mobile site.
There is no minimum requirement to join as a Chitika publisher. Your site must have safe browsing content. Chitika ads have 3 publisher levels – Gold, Silver and Bronze.
If your domain approved for Gold level ads, you will get tier 1 advertisers and earn more from each click. Silver and Bronze have standard advertisers.
Now Chitika introduces Chitika Linx, in-text ad units that automatically find relevant keywords on your page to hyperlink (double underline) and displayed relevant ads. This is the best option for text-heavy sites.
- Search targeted ads generates more clicks
- You can put Chitika ads along with Google AdSense
- Accepts small publishers.
- Pay by PayPal or Check
- The minimum Payout amount is $10 for PayPal, $50 for Check
Below is the chitika payment proof
Infolinks mainly provides in-text ads. If you have a website with more text content this network works well with your site. You can also make money with InSearch, Inframe and Intag ads.
The publisher has complete control over the look and feel of your site by fully customizing the appearance and volume of InText ads on your pages. You can easily integrate Infolinks code to your site with a simple 1-click-installation wizard.
- InText ads break through typical banner blindness
- Use along with AdSense
- Pay by PayPal, Wire transfer, ACH or Infolinks Prepaid MasterCard
- The Minimum payout is $50
Read: Infolinks review
Media.net is powered by Yahoo! and Bing. Media.net is the best AdSense alternative and it’s CPC rate is quite high. You need more US / UK / Canada traffic to get approval.
Your site contains high-quality original content in the English language. Make sure that your site is not having excessive advertisements.
Media.net’s approval is not difficult as AdSense. It only accepts fully launched site with good traffic. You can interact with a real person to help you with performance improvements.
- Media.net approval is not hard as Google AdSense
- Accepts small as well as large publishers
- Displaying Well targeted ads
- Ads targeted to individual pages
- Option to Filter unwanted advertisers or ad topics
- The minimum payout amount is $100
- Pay by Wire Transfer, PayPal
Bidvertiser pay for every visitor who clicks on an ad, and an extra revenue if the click turns into conversion. Compared to other networks, Bidvertiser has low CPC.
- You can make money from clicks and conversions
- Always have the highest bidders displayed on your website
- Your bidding steadily improved over time
- You can customize the layout of your ads
- Generate detailed reports to monitor your ads performance
Here is my Bidvertiser payment proof of the month of March. I tried Bidvertiser on my very new niche blog and earns $25.
These are many other PPC networks on the web. I suggest these networks because I tested all on my site. If you have more suggestions based on your experience, please share in the comment box below.