Pay Per Click publisher networks are the best monetization method for every site . You will get paid for each valid click .
You need to build traffic before applying for any of these networks. Most of these networks accept sites with original content and traffic.
And Remember… You can’t make a penny without traffic. Choose the best monetization methods that suit your niche and audience for more revenue.
After publishing the Best CPM network list, I often get more emails asking for best PPC list. So here I am sharing 5 best PPC networks, which help you to earn good revenue from your blog .
Google AdSense is the king of advertising networks . Which provides the best targeted ads for your site . Targeted ad improves CTR and increase revenue.
The AdSense publisher program accepts small as well as large sites . Your site needs good content and traffic . Submit a fully launched site for quick approval. Once your site got approval you need to stick with AdSence TOS and keep your site clean and perfect .
- Getting approval is hard.
- Displaying well targeted ads.
- Best CPC rate.
- The minimum payout is $100.
- Pay by Check , Wired Transfer.
Read – > Get AdSense approval fast
Media.net is powered by Yahoo! and Bing. Media.net is the best AdSense alternative and its CPC rate is quite high. You need more US / UK / Canada traffic to get approval.
Your site contains high quality original content in the English language. Make sure that your site is not having excessive advertisements.
Media.net’s approval is not difficult as AdSense . It only accepts fully launched site with good traffic . You can interact with a real person to help you with performance improvements.
- Media.net approval is not hard as Google AdSense
- Accepts small as well as large publishers
- Displaying Well targeted ads
- Ads targeted to individual pages
- Option to Filter unwanted advertisers or ad topics
- The minimum payout amount is $100
- Pay by Wire Transfer,PayPal
Chitika is one of the best publisher networks which offers search-targeted, mobile and local ads. Publishers can earn revenue by putting ads on their website, blog, app or mobile site.
There is no minimum requirement to join as a Chitika publisher. Your site must give safe browsing content . Chitika ads have 3 levels – Gold , Silver & Bronze .
If your domain approved for Gold level ads you will get tier 1 advertisers and earn more from each click . Silver, and Bronze have standard advertisers .
Chitika introduces Chitika Linx, an in-text ad units that automatically find relevant keywords on your page to hyperlink (double underline) and displayed relevant ads. This is a best option for text-heavy sites.
- Search targeted ads generates more clicks
- You can put Chitika ads along with Google AdSense
- Accepts small publishers.
- Pay by PayPal or Check
- The minimum Payout amount is $10 for PayPal , $50 for Check
Bidvertiser pay for every visitor that clicks on an ad, and an extra revenue if the click turns into conversion.
- You can make money from clicks and conversions
- Always have the highest bidders displayed on your website
- Your bidding steadily improved over time
- You can customize the layout of your ads
- Generate detailed reports to monitor your ads performance
Infolinks mainly provides in-text ads. If you have a website with more text content this network works well with your site. You can also make money with Insearch , Inframe and Intag ads.
The publisher has complete control over the look and feel of your site by fully customizing the appearance and volume of InText ads on your pages. You can easily integrate Infolinks code to your site with a simple 1-click-installation wizard.
- InText ads break through typical banner blindness
- Use along with AdSense
- Pay by PayPal ,Wire transfer ,ACH or Infolinks Prepaid MasterCard
- The Minimum payout is $50
These are many other PPC networks on the web . But I personally suggest only these networks for my readers . If you have more suggestions please comment here.