Work from home is a dream of every person. You can be your own boss. But unfortunately, 90% of works from home sites are scams.
I got many emails asking about how you make money online or legit work from home sites, etc. So I created this post to show some of the best methods to make money online.
I have earned a full-time income from home since 2010. There is nothing better than getting paid to do what you enjoy, and fortunately, I have found a way to turn online teaching into a full-time income. Thanks to affiliate marketing and Google AdSense.
If you want to make a comfortable and steady income, please read the tutorials below.
I am also sharing some of the micro sites which offer simple jobs so you can earn some dollars, but not a recurring income.
ClickWorker is one of the newest crowdsourcing companies, looking for new freelancers. They offer works like SEO, Translation, Web Research, Surveys, Categorization, Tagging to customers.
The workers will get works like:
- Text Creation – writing or editing of simple texts, providing unique content, or search engine optimization
- Translation and Keyword Assignment
- Image Capturing and Categorization
- Product Reviews and Opinion Polls
- Web Research
How ClickWorker Works?
This is the working model of ClickWorker.
- Customer place an order for work.
- The work is divided into micro-tasks and made available to click workers.
- Click worker has to qualify to do specific assignments.
- Qualified Workers will process their tasks.
- Quality assurance.
- Then Merge the completed micro -jobs.
- Download order for a customer.
- Payment to click workers.
Read my Clickworker review to know more about click worker.
Amazon Mechanical Turk
Amazon Mechanical Turk is a marketplace for work. You can make money by working on HITs. HITs – Human Intelligence Tasks – are the individual tasks that you work on.
How Amazon Mechanical Trunk Works?
- Find work: Search or browse through the Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs) and click on the one that interests you.
- Work on your HIT: Accept the HIT and follow the instructions. When you’re done, submit your work.
- Get paid for your work: After the requester approves your work, money is deposited into your Amazon Payments account.
As a Mechanical Turk Worker you:
- Can work from home
- Choose your own work hours
- Get paid for doing good work
OneSpace (formerly CrowdSource) connects freelance workers with businesses. OneSpace works almost like ClickWorker, your work will be evaluated and assign qualified freelancers for projects.
They provide you training guide to help you learn transcription and writing skills. They give around $2.5 for 100 words. They offer general writing, marketing, reviewing and sharing discussions, video and audio recording, editing jobs, etc.
As a OneSpace Worker you can:
- Earn money while you complete tasks online.
- Work where you want, when you want.
- Work today, get paid the next business day.
Fiverr is a great place to start your professional freelancing career. Fiverr allows you to create small jobs based on your expertise. They call them “gigs.
You can charge $5 for each work. If you are offering more advanced jobs, you can charge more money.
You can easily create Giggs and make sure that you display a sample work, so people can buy your Giggs and you make money each time somebody gives you a work.
User Testing pays $10 for testing websites. A test usually takes about 15-20 minutes. They pay you for testing a website or an app, complete a set of tasks, and speak your thoughts about that particular site.
You will get $10 for visiting a site and providing live, honest feedback about it. They pay $10 via PayPal for every 20-minute video you complete.
They accepting testers from almost all the countries. You can see the list here.
If you have any experience with these work from home sites, please share it in the comment section.